Philadelphia, PA Smile Makeovers
Your smile is an accessory that you’ll wear every day for the rest of your life. If you’re looking for quality and affordable cosmetic dentistry, Philadelphia dentists at Total Dental Care are here to help you look your best.
Whether you’re hoping to make a great first impression during a business meeting or planning for an upcoming wedding, feeling great about how your teeth look can give you the confidence to talk and laugh freely, rather than hide your personality behind a masked smile.
Get the smile you’ve always wanted with customized cosmetic dentistry. Philadelphia, PA dentists at Total Dental Care have over 50 years of combined experience in comprehensive and aesthetic services.
Planning Your Smile Makeover
Having beautiful teeth requires a customized approach for each of our patients. Depending on your budget, immediate needs, and long-term goals, we’ll tailor a smile makeover plan that fits you as an individual.
Depending on your smile’s health and anatomical characteristics, we may recommend one or a combination of the following cosmetic treatments:
- Teeth Whitening — Erase years of surface stain and natural tooth discoloration for whiter, healthier looking teeth.
- Composite Bonding — Minor irregularities such as chipped teeth or gaps can quickly be covered up with this comfortable cosmetic restoration.
- Porcelain Veneers — Dramatically change how your smile looks in just a couple of trips to our office. Veneers cover the front of your smile, making it look whiter and straighter.
- Orthodontics — Misaligned teeth tend to be more prone to wear, cavities, and gum disease. Choosing to straighten your bite serves both a health and cosmetic advantage to your smile.
- Ceramic Crowns, Bridges, or Implants — While restorative in nature, these functional and aesthetically pleasing dental restorations work to treat areas of damaged or missing teeth.
Book a consultation at Total Dental Care in Philadelphia, today. Flexible financing plans offered!